Bestsellers at UPB
“BEST BOOKSTORE FOR REALLY SMART PEOPLE”
East Bay Express
Although UPB has only a few small windows on the universe, the books we sell the most copies of do suggest what people are reading in Berkeley. And some of us think Berkeley is the center of the universe. Whatever- here are some books that have sold well over past three months.
- What Light Can Do: Essays on Art, Imagination, and the Natural World , Robert Hass $29.99, cloth.
- Reducing Gun Violence in America, Daniel W. Webster, editor. $9.95, paper.
- Old Beijing: Postcards from the Imperial City. Felicitas Titus. $32.50, cloth.
- An Island in Time: 50 Years of Point Reyes National Seashore. John Hart. $29.95, paper.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts, Susan Cain. $16.00, paper.
- The Idea Factory: Bell Labs and the Great Age of American Innovation, Jon Gertner. $17.00, paper.
- Infinite City, A San Francisco Atlas, Rebecca Solnit. $29.95, paper.
- Birds of Central and Northern California. $7.95, paper.
- The Sense of an Ending. Julian Barnes. $14.95, paper.
- Beyond Outrage, Robert B. Reich $9.99, paper
- Big Breasts and Wide Hips. Mo Yan. $17.95, paper.